Thursday, August 18, 2011

Proven Treatments for Acne...

Acne is a common problem among a lot of people these days. I once had acne really bad. I guess mine would have been classified as moderate acne, and I took all kinds of medications to get rid of it. I would stay in the house and avoid any kind of public events and friends because of my acne problem. None of the acne medicines that I tried seemed to help me very much. I would start to clear up, but it would just start back on me.



Acne caused me to lose some friends because I would try to avoid them. I didn’t want to hurt them, but I didn’t want to be seen in public with the acne problem that I had. I would do anything and make up any excuse so that I didn’t have to go out. I wanted to go and have fun, but the power of the acne held me back every time.



I am going to share with you 7 Proven Treatments for Acne that I have used to help clear my acne. I was tired of all the medications, so I decided that there had to be a better way. Natural was the answer. Natural treatments for acne are completely safe, and really easy to do.



Natural Acne Treatment 1



One thing that you can do as a natural treatment for acne is to use toothpaste. Yes, you read it right. Toothpaste can drastically reduce the swelling and redness of new pimples on your face. Take some toothpaste and put it on the affected area right before going to bed. Leave it on there overnight. In the morning you should notice a big difference in the way your face looks. The swelling and redness should have gone down.



Natural Acne Treatment 2



This is more of a tip than a treatment, but is still really important. DO NOT scratch, pop, or squeeze your pimples. This is a big no when it comes to caring for acne. When you pop a pimple you are spreading the bacteria that have caused the acne. This will in turn cause more breakouts. You also risk pushing the pus further down into the skin which will lead to cystic acne. This is the last thing that we want. So try to avoid popping those pimples.



Natural Acne Treatment 3



This is one of the easiest treatments for acne by far. All that is involved is water, and all you have to do is drink it. Make sure that you drink around 10-12 full glasses of water each day. The water will cleanse your system of nasty toxins and will aid your skin in the healing process. When you get rid of the toxins you will reduce the amount of acne breakouts.



Natural Acne Treatment 4



During each day try to take breaks and get fresh air and sun. The sun and fresh air stimulates Vitamin D which will help fight against acne. The fresh air and sun will also help reduce stress and get plenty of oxygen to the skin. Both of these things are big factors when it comes to taking care of acne.



Natural Acne Treatment 5



When washing your face, make sure that you wash very gently. A lot of mistakes are made when doing this. Wash with a soap that is intended for sensitive skin, and do not scrub. You need to wash gently so that you do not break out worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment