Thursday, August 18, 2011

This Will Clear Your Acne

Whilst there are many ways to TRY and clear your acne, I know only of one way that uniformly clears acne consistently. This might not be the most popular method you might have read, but before you pass judgment it's important to know that it really is the only effective way to clear skin...



Before I tell you this method you should know that I was an acne sufferer for over 10 years. That's a long time suffering from the acne plague, and I went through all the emotions that acne produces, from anger and frustration, to being actually quite upset. It's not fun suffering from acne...



...What I did to clear my skin wasn't anything to do with 99% of junk information found online and elsewhere about how to clear acne. In fact, clearing my acne was a mystery to me until I found out about this method...



...So what was this mysterious method?



Well, whilst online one day I read about diet causing acne. In particular I found that vegetable oil was causing a lot of my worst acne. This is because vegetable oil causes something called hormonal inflammation - which results in acne.



So I started to look out for vegetable oil in the food I was eating and found I was using a cooking oil that was labeled vegetable oil! I immediately stopped using that oil. I also found that junk foods like cookies (biscuits) and chips (crisps) contained vegetable oil. After just a few days my acne became much less severe and my skin clearer. So if you avoid vegetable oil you too will see your acne clear up. For more information on clearing your acne visit my website now.

No comments:

Post a Comment